Based in Saint Louis, MO, Flyer Computer Resources, LLC is dedicated to serving the small website owner: individuals, businesses and non-profits. We believe we can provide a modern website with tremendous functionality at a reasonable price.
We focus on small business because we feel that most small businesses have been left out in the cold when websites and websites services are needed. Most design agencies are too over priced for most small businesses. These businesses rely on a friend or family member with web skills to do their website. Sometimes this works; a lot of times it doesn’t. Often, they are able to get a website up and running but then struggle to keep it maintained and functional.
We want to partner with small business. We want to partner with you. We understand the importance of a website in the business landscape. Please contact us to talk about initial steps. We will take about an hour or two to listen to your particular needs and issues. We will seriously consider those needs and come up with a quote/offer that is fair and reasonable. This discussion and estimate phase is offered at no cost to you. In the end, you will not only be paying for a website but for a partnership. We want to help you in reaching your business goals!
If your current website is struggling or needs redesigned or you are looking to develop a new web presence please contact us today!
I originally got started with websites by creating my own. My main website was recommendedbwebtools.com. It was developed out of my need to find a place to locate tools and resources that aided my interest in web development. In my adventure over the years to learn HTML and the like, I have spent more than my fair share of time searching the Net trying to find the best web resources. In the interest of helping others, is why I continue to maintain a list of resources on this site.
Other Things About Me
Paul Flyer is a pen name I adopted when I first started developing websites. The very FIRST site I started to read and follow was Robin Good’s, Master New Media. I was influenced by his decision to take a pen name. I, like Robin, have a last name that people murder the spelling and pronunciation. While I have weighed the pros and cons of this approach, I have been confirmed in my decision by a variety of events in my professional and personal life. I live in the camp where the use of a pseudonym on the web is OK. Flyer is actually based on a nickname given to me by my sisters. When I was growing up, a popular shoe brand was P.F. Flyer. Since P.F. were my initials, the use of the shoe brand as a nickname became common. However, I also live in the camp that says a real business should be run by a real person! On my business card, you will find my real name: Paul Stefanski. You can find me on LinkedIn.
Email addressses submitted either for the newsletter or on a comment are held strictly in confidence. They will not be sold in any form or fashion.
Copyright and License
This website, FlyerComputerResources.com, is copyrighted © 2004-2012 by Flyer Computer Resources LLC and all owners. It is subject to all the copyright laws of the United States of America. In an effort to communicate clearly the copyright laws and in order to also share this website with others, this site is licensed via a Creative Commons license. In plain language this means:
The content of this site, whether article, blog post, or feed, may be copied, distributed, or displayed as long as the following are adhered to:
- The author (recognized either as Flyer Computer Resources LLC or Paul Flyer) MUST be attributed.
- This work may not be used for commercial purposes. In particular, but not excluding other commercial purposes, the content of this site may not be used to feed content on your own site with the express purpose of getting monetary gain from any form of contextual advertising or any kind of advertising. If the use of content on this site in such a way is desired please contact us (see below).
- The original content may not altered, transformed, or built upon.
- A link to the original content or a link to this website, with ‘Flyer Computer Resources’ as anchor text must be provided if the content is redistributed on a website.
- A link to the terms of this license must be included.
- The website feed can be freely used in personal RSS feed aggregators.
- The website feed can be redisplayed on a website in the following form:
- Provide attribution by providing a link to the home page of this website with the anchor text ‘Flyer Computer Resources’.
- A link to the original post must be displayed.
- Only up to the first 500 characters of the blog post may be displayed.
- The terms may be waived upon permission.
If you desire to republish content from this site, whether article, post or feed, do the easiest thing first: contact us! Getting permission first legitimizes your republishing effort and helps BUILD relationships, rather than hurt them.
Not adhering to the above is a breach of the license and of copyright law.
Flyer Computer Resources LLC