Are you tired of your old, drab non-functional and confusing website? Do you find it difficult to have to maintain a website? Are customers not calling you because your website is a poor first impression?
Developing websites with WordPress allows me to offer a very competitive price to individual, small business and non-profit website owners.
Website price range: $500 – $2500
Once we work together to determine the scope and requirement of the website, you will receive a fixed price quote.
How much will YOUR site cost? I won’t know till I talk to you. That is why there are no generic “Buy Now” buttons on this website. I simply won’t ask for payment before I have talked to you first. Don’t worry about me selling you something you do not need. My first and last job in handling your project is listening to you.
With WordPress, I do three kinds of implementations:
- Free Themes – this would be by far the cheapest route but all depends on any customizations.
- Premium Themes – purchased WordPress themes that come with a distinct look and feel and come packaged to give you complete control over your website.
- Premium Theme Framework – Powerful framework theme is used to develop your site in a very customized manner
Other Items that can effect cost:
- Logo Design: Do you already have a logo? Or do you need one? If you have one great! If you don’t I do not do logo design. I will sub-contract it out to logoloft.com. I can manage the process for you. Logo design would be a separate cost apart from the website.
- Color Scheme: Is your color scheme already defined? Or are you in need of a new one?
- Amount of content: How much content do you currently have? 15 pages versus 300 pages?
- Functionality: Do you need special funcitonality? What kind of WordPress Plugins do you need?
If you are a non-profit, with 20 pages of content and need a simple website that looks like it belongs in the 21st century, I could probably get something done for around $500-$750.
If you are more set on getting a particular look and feel with special functionality it will cost more towards the $2000 -$2500 end.
Again, I will know when I talk to YOU!
Why use WordPress?
- Perfect for those with tight budgets as WordPress is FREE!
- WordPress is used worldwide to manage websites of all sizes
- Easy user interface that customers can use to maintain their own content
- WordPress offers all the functionality needed for most websites
- WordPress is well supported by a large worldwide community
- My Development time is cut by at least 50% if not 75%, thus saving you money